Call to the Collegiate Art Community
for the first annual Grove City ArtWorks Collegiate Small Work Exhibition
In the Wendell August Gallery at the Grove City ArtWorks
Juror: Dr. Louis Zona, Director of the Butler Institute of American Art, Youngstown, OH
ENTRY DEADLINE: images and inventory uploaded by: 11:59pm on Thursday, September 10, 2015
Artists notified by October 1, 2015
We invite collegiate student artists to submit art in all media.
* Upload: up to three works in jpeg format (not to exceed 3MB) to: email@example.com for consideration.
* Email subject line: GC Collegiate Art Exhibition
* Title image files with your last name and a number to correspond with inventory (ex. Hertel_1, Hertel_2, Hertel_3)
* For time-based work: provide a link to youtube or vimeo (Artists will have to supply all media for installation)
* You may submit up to three images per piece (for three dimensional work)
* Include an inventory list with your name, and numbered entries: title, medium, date, size and email address for notification, and price. All work must be for sale.
* Framed 2D works cannot exceed 24″ x 30″ and a weight of 10lbs.
* 3D works weighing more than 40 lbs. will need to be handled by the artist throughout the delivery, installation and de-installation.
* Artists are responsible for all shipping costs to and from GC ArtWorks. Hand delivery desired.
* Artists are responsible for any insurance on their art work for shipping and event
* Accepted artists may be asked to supply high resolution jpeg images for public relation purposes related to the exhibition
The exhibition is free and open to collegiate student artists residing in a one hour radius from Grove City, PA
Accepted work will be exhibited in the Wendell August Forge Gallery at Grove City ArtWorks, Grove City, PA. Drop off of accepted artworks is Saturday, October 10. Installation will take place on October 16, with the exhibit on view from October 19 – November 6. First Friday art reception is Friday, November 6.